1. Basis of Recording Agreement
- In entering into this contract you have not relied on any representation or information from any source except posted on Our Website.
- You acknowledge that you understand exactly what is included in the price of a recording session and you are satisfied that the session you have selected is suitable and satisfactory for your requirements.
- The Contract between us comes into existence only when we write to you to confirm that the recording session you want is available. Your payment does not create a contract. If we decline to provide a recording session we shall immediately return your money to your credit card.
- We may change this agreement and / or the way we provide a recording session, at any time. If we do:
- the change will take effect when we post it on Our Website. You are advised to check this page from time to time.
- if you make any payment for recording sessions or services in the future, you will do so under the terms posted on Our Website at that time.
- When you buy a recording session, in law you buy a personal licence to attend a recording session. We may revoke that licence at any time. If that happens you are entitled only to the return of money paid.
- We may restrict sales to a maximum number of recording sessions per person, or per credit card. If you buy a number which we regard as excessive, we may cancel some or all of the sessions. We may do this without notifying you. If you wish to know whether your proposed purchase will be accepted, you should contact us.
- You may not onsell any recording session. If you do, or attempt to do so, we are entitled to cancel all your sessions without compensating you.
- All recorded content is property of TGTV and cannot be re-edited or reproduced without permission. You may not use any recording material to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.
- We TGTV reserve the right to remove or not publish recording sessions without prior notice. You understand that when you record content in any form to TGTV we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other TGTV
2. Additional terms
- Breach of these terms and conditions will entitle us to cancel your licence to attend the recording sessions. You may then be ejected from the recording venue. You may also be ejected from the venue for unacceptable behaviour.
- You may not use a recording session for any commercial purpose without our permission.
- We may change the recording session programme for circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If you fail to clear a security search, we may refuse your entry into the recording venue. Because you would be in breach of your implied obligation to behave in an acceptable way, no money will be refunded.
- You must not use photographic or recording equipment without prior consent from us [written/ expressly allowed at the time of Event].
- You may not bring into our studio: [cameras, recording devices mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs), your own food and drink].
- We accept no responsibility for your personal property.
3. Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about you. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
4. The price, payment, and delivery
- The price payable for a recording session and services are set out on Our Website. Prices are inclusive of any applicable goods and services tax or other sales tax.
- Your recording session confirmation will be delivered by email. Full instructions appear on Our Website as part of the buying process.
- We advise you check your recording session times immediately on receipt, whether delivered by download or in hard copy.
- You are required to pay in the currency in which the Ticket is listed for sale on Our Website.
- Every sale will be subject to the laws applicable but there shall not be implied any right which is neither a legal right nor set down in these terms and conditions.
5. Security of your credit card
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed on a page controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your credit card details in readiness for your next purchase or subscription, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or other transactions which you have initiated.
6. Cancellations and returns
- You accept that there may be pricing errors on Our Website. In the event of a serious under pricing error, we are not liable to provide Tickets to you. Your order will be cancelled and we will refund any money paid.
- We will not accept returns unless the recording session confirmation provided to you is not of the recording event you ordered at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return it.
- Subject to the conditions mentioned in this paragraph, all monies paid by you to us are non-refundable.
7. Change or postponement of a recording event
- Before attending a recording event, please check on Our Website that a recording Event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If a recording event is cancelled or we make a significant change to the venue, date, show time TGTV will try to inform you. This will usually be by email.
- We will try to help you if a recording session is cancelled or changed. You may contact us for information relating to:
- general information;
- a full or partial money refund, depending on the extent of the cancellation or change of recording session
- If an Event is rescheduled, changed or moved, we will give you the option of either retaining or exchanging the recording session for the new date or location.
- In any case, TGTV cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
8. Interruption to our Service
- If it is necessary for us to interrupt our Service, we will give you reasonable notice where this is possible and when we think the downtime is such as to justify telling you.
- You acknowledge that our Service may also be interrupted for many reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss, foreseeable or not, arising from any interruption to our Service.
9. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement.
- Our Website includes Content posted by third parties. We are not responsible for any such Posting. If you come across any Content which offends against this document, please contact us via the “Contact us” page on Our Website.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We sell recording sessions and services in good faith. But we make no representation or warranty that recording sessions will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- Our Website contains links to other Internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our liability is the amount you have paid us for your recording sessions. We are not liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence, and accommodation relating to the recording Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
10. Miscellaneous matters
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- If you are in breach of any term of this agreement, we may:
- publish all text and Content relating to the claimed breach, including your name and email address and all correspondence between us and our respective advisers; and you now irrevocably give your consent to such publication.
- terminate your account and refuse access to Our Website;
- issue a claim in any court.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- You agree that we may disclose your information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any judicial or proper legal authority who makes a written request without further consent or notification to you.
- Any communication to be served on either party by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by e-mail.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties to this agreement, then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party.
- We are not liable for any failure or delay of the recording event which this recording session enables, nor for any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- The validity, construction, and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.